We welcome you to the 25th Human Genome Meeting HGM 2022 to be held in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel
We have an exciting program planned including sessions on:
- Genome organization & high-order interactions
- Microbiome and the genome – where is the junction?
- Biobanks, databases and impact on precision medicine
- Convergence of genomics and immunology
- Ancient human genomes
- Cancer genomics
- AI in health and medicine
- Integrating metabolism and disease
- Genetics and epigenetics of health and disease
- Organoids, cell and gene therapy
- Genomic ethics
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation closely, and we will take the relevant situation into account as we move forward.